Our philosophy is to inspire a love of art in all its forms and to bring out the best in each individual. A strong fine art bias underpins all our teaching, so that drawing and painting form the basis for most of our projects.
Art-Atelier Art Classes for Children and Teenagers in Wandsworth, South London,
Established in 1991, we have been successfully teaching children and teenagers who are passionate about art, many of whom have achieved art scholarships in schools both in London and outside.
We run our popular art classes from our architect-designed home studio in Wandsworth in groups of 6-8 people. Termly themes are explored to encourage individual development and include drawing, painting and 3-D work, together with a variety of other experimental methods and techniques. Materials are provided as part of the fee.
Young student classes are suitable for ages 8 to 18 and are taught by Rosie, Josie, Madeleine or Hermione. The four of us work together as a team to carefully plan the themes for the term. Classes are suitable for young people with a keen interest in art and a desire to further develop their skills.
Adult student classes are taught by Hermione and are suitable for all levels of experience. The classes are small to allow for individual tuition and for students to develop their own personal projects and ideas.
- Our regular classes run throughout the year on a termly basis.
- In addition, we offer a range of shorter courses and individual tuition.
- This includes 3 or 4-day workshops during school holidays, for children aged 8 and upwards.
- We can assist with portfolio preparation and give advice for students applying for art scholarships or for higher education.
- We offer tuition in basic Photoshop skills.
Please contact us for further information on class times and prices